drank Frosted Cranberry by Cuppa Geek

Milk alchemy! I misjudged leaf-to-mug ratio and steeped this stronger than desired this morning; however, milk and a magic sprinkle of sugar not only toned down the nippiness, it pumped up the peppermint, which I knew was in the blend, but hadn’t really noticed before. It’s like getting a whole new tea!

Hope you have a minute as the year ends to stop and count some blessings that came your way in 2020. There were some. This year, you just have to look.

Martin Bednář

You are right, even this year looks like complete disaster, there are a few things that I am grateful for. It could be passed exams (in my case Algorithms and programming), or that we are still all in family, even though Covid struck our family too; or just small things that made us smile, for instance a tea-mail :)

gmathis

There you go! (And a special happy dance for passing your courses. I just barely squeaked by my college programming courses … ahem, … just a few years ago. I’m sure they’re much more difficult now.)

Shmiracles

Haha I just barely squeaked by on my programming course this semester too!
I’m grateful for the reminder that I’m a horrible student and that, for me, it’s best to learn in other ways …. I’m grateful the class is over : ) hah

Veronica

Absolutely! This year was a tough one, but there were still blessings.My little family is healthy, I was able to surpass the goals set for me at my job, and I enjoyed reading a lot (a whole lot) of books this year. I also loved all the time I got to spend with my husband and kids this year. We have so many inside jokes now, and I know they’ll make us laugh for years to come.

tea-sipper

YES there will never stop being the little things to appreciate.

Comments

Martin Bednář

gmathis

Shmiracles

Haha I just barely squeaked by on my programming course this semester too!

Veronica

tea-sipper

YES there will never stop being the little things to appreciate.

Southwest Missouri