I’ve been kind of scared to try these Caraway teas I’ve been holding onto for ages. Might as well finish them right?

This actually isn’t too bad. I think if I had steeped it any longer, like the four minutes recommended on the bag, it would be horrible.

It’s basically just a black currant black tea. It seems like it’s on the brink of tasting really artificial. As it cools though it becomes a lot more tolerable, so this might be better cold brewed.

Which I might just do since it’s going to be 74 tomorrow…why!

Jaguar of course gave us a bag of swag and one of the things is a baller travel mug, which excites me so much because I hate the one I have. I can’t wait to use it but that isn’t going to happen soon :( My favorite thing though is this: it looks like the remote entry fob but it’s a flash drive! https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/381697_4131887984519_1099186710_n.jpg I of course attached it to the key for my car worth about 20x less than my favorite car today LOL

Babble

LOL – I’m totally too scared to try my teas, too. A few of my samples are still unopened.

Tea Tipsy

Im not crazy about caraway seeds in cooking so I wouldnt be anxious to try a caraway tea

Comments

Babble

Tea Tipsy

I watch too much hockey and soccer. So does the bird in my photo, surprise. Finally getting back to drinking my way through my stash thanks to finally securing myself a real paying desk job.

atlanta