drank L'Automne by Fauchon

This smells sooooo strongly of orange and as I took my first sip, I realized why…this tastes almost exactly like a liquefied Terry’s Chocolate Orange. The only problem? I was never a huge fan of those :(. I can definitely appreciate why people would love this tea but I suppose it is just not for me. Nonetheless, I am glad I got to try it and it definitely has me intrigued as to how other Fauchon rooibos blends would taste. Thank you to both Dexter3657 and Cavocorax for sending me a sample but it seems as this tea and I were not meant to be.

Cavocorax

Awww. Too bad it didn’t work for you!

Courtney

I too do not enjoy chocolate oranges, but I’m still exited to be able to try this one. I’m entering the world of French teas!

Yvonne

Those were my absolute favourite chocolate confections growing up. I miss them!

Cavocorax

I like chocolate oranges but have had a difficult time finding a tea that was comparable. I think Sil has spent the most time looking for great orange chocolate teas…

VariaTEA

Having tried thousands of tea, I think could Sil could tell us the best tea for every flavor :P

Agreed VariaTea!

VariaTEA

Wow. I had issues with that post. “I think could Sil could…”. That makes no sense.

Courtney

Hahaha I didn’t even notice. Funny what the brain leaves out (or adds in) for things to just make sense.

Cavocorax

LOL – you’re probably right VariaTEA.

Hey…I don’t know everything…just lots. Also, I totally bought tea …and need to message cavo because I there ARE fandom blends to be had….

Cavocorax

Oh yeah? Umm, IDK if you heard but I sorta spent $120 on ADAGIO teas when I found out I had a job. But I’d love to see what you ended up getting, or are thinking of getting. I can send you samples of the ones I grabbed too, once they show.

RIDIC amounts. I hope they’re good. I think Shadowfall is sending it on to me Monday!

Comments

Cavocorax

Awww. Too bad it didn’t work for you!

Yvonne

Those were my absolute favourite chocolate confections growing up. I miss them!

Agreed VariaTea!

Cavocorax

LOL – you’re probably right VariaTEA.

Tea Ratings (a loose guide):