Sad, sad sipdown!! (205)

Thank you Roswell Strange for this one. It is a rare rooibos that doesn’t rooibosy. It beautifully captures the flavor of a homemade apple strudel. I am sad to see it go.

Yvonne

I need this tea in my life…shopping list.

Courtney

Those are the best rooibos teas – the ones that don’t taste like rooibos. :P

Roswell Strange

Heh, unless you’ve received more tea in the last 24(ish) hours you now have less tea than I do :P But I’ll remember you like this one (I hoped you would because of the pistachio).

VariaTEA

I just bought 15 new teas!!

Roswell Strange

With your 52Teas order? They don’t count yet – not in your cupboard atm ;)

VariaTEA

No. I was not including that. I went to DAVIDs and CaesarsTea today and bought 15 teas in person. I have a problem.

VariaTEA

If I include the 52 teas than you need to add an additional 19 on top of that.

Roswell Strange

My hiatus has been going pretty well, I must say :) Though, there may be 19 in total on the way to me, heh… RiverTea + Keychange + Cavo + Moraiwe + “Take It Away” thread.

VariaTEA

I grabbed 10 g so I will cold brew that and see if I am left with anything to try it hot. I also grabbed Guava Cadabra and intend to cold brew it.

Roswell Strange

I like Guava Cadabra too, though I’m surprised you got it because of the hibiscus.

VariaTEA

I tried Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait as a cold brew and enjoyed it so I decided to give Guava Cadabra a try that way just to see what happens. I figured if I grabbed 10 g that wsas probably just enough for one bottle cold brewed and so its nbd if I am not a fan.

VariaTEA

So I just realized I commented here the response I meant to put on my Countess of Seville post. I was wondering where that went. Haha.

I didn’t even notice it was on the wrong tasting note! :C

That’s because our conversations transend boundaries :P

Comments

Yvonne

I need this tea in my life…shopping list.

Courtney

Those are the best rooibos teas – the ones that don’t taste like rooibos. :P

VariaTEA

I just bought 15 new teas!!

Roswell Strange

With your 52Teas order? They don’t count yet – not in your cupboard atm ;)

VariaTEA

If I include the 52 teas than you need to add an additional 19 on top of that.

I didn’t even notice it was on the wrong tasting note! :C