Received this sample from VariaTEA who I know recieved it originally from someone else (can’t remember who, though).

The one other time I had this was as a tea soda, though today I’m trying it in cold milk. I remember not being super impressed with this as tea soda, though I do like it just slightly more this way. I only used 1/2 tsp. so the taste is quite light – but it sort of gives off the impression of having a bubble gum milkshake, and I do enjoy those…

VariaTEA

Bubblegum milkshake…hmm…. At first I was going to say that sounds weird but then I thought about it and I love bubblegum ice cream (especially Laura Secords! I was obsessed as a child) so a bubblegum milkshake isn’t that far a stretch.

Also, it was Cavo who sent this my way. She is like my matcha dealer. Her and Sil. Although now I have taken it upon myself to stop mooching off them and place my own order.

hahaha

Comments

VariaTEA

hahaha

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada