drank Kotobuki by Lupicia

While I was walking around the Lupicia store I noticed the tin for this tea and thought to myself, “boy I hope this tea is good cause I love the label on the tin.” I know you shouldn’t buy tea solely based on smell, or tins, but I figured because it had a wonderful smell too that it would be alright. Boy, am I glad I bought this tea! So good! The scent, dry and wet, is lovely. And the flavor is so mellow and pure!

On a side note, I must give my thanks to the ladies who were working that day. My lil one was crying as I walked into the store so I went back out to calm her down. When I came back in, stroller and all, they were so helpful. It really touched me because too many stores look at you like your crazy for walking around with a stroller.

1 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota