drank Kotobuki by Lupicia

While I was walking around the Lupicia store I noticed the tin for this tea and thought to myself, “boy I hope this tea is good cause I love the label on the tin.” I know you shouldn’t buy tea solely based on smell, or tins, but I figured because it had a wonderful smell too that it would be alright. Boy, am I glad I bought this tea! So good! The scent, dry and wet, is lovely. And the flavor is so mellow and pure!

On a side note, I must give my thanks to the ladies who were working that day. My lil one was crying as I walked into the store so I went back out to calm her down. When I came back in, stroller and all, they were so helpful. It really touched me because too many stores look at you like your crazy for walking around with a stroller.

1 min, 45 sec 1 tsp

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota