I’m not rating this one because I’m still trying to make up my mind whether I like lavender. Most of my experiences with lavender scents and tastes have been soapy, chemical, and fake so I may be a little prejudiced against it.

The dry leaf is beautiful and smells pretty good! When I taste it, the chamomile is not overpowered by the lavender. Both of them are there equally. The chamomile part is quite good. It smells fresh and for a lack of a better work “herbal”. I’m trying to taste the lavender as something new and not something I have previous thoughts about. I think I would have to try this again with honey or sugar before I can make up my mind completely about it.

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY