Peppermint Bark

Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Pet

Available from 1 seller.

• “I just spent the better part of 15 minutes digging around in my tea stash (and not finding) a plain peppermint tea. It's strange how someone with so many different teas could be craving something...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2307 tasting notes
  • “After some really ill-advised anniversary dining that my tummy is apparently too old to handle well anymore... I'm still paying for it 3 days later (habanero ranch bacon cheeseburger, fries with...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 511 tasting notes
  • “This tea both smells and tastes like liquid peppermint bark. I wouldn't have believed it was possible if I didn't taste it. I added a touch of sweetener, which I usually do when drinking teas with...” Read full tasting note
    john12 30 tasting notes
  • “*Great Canadian TTB* This is a nice chocolate peppermint tea. However, it is very similar to Della Terras take on chocolate peppermint and I am pretty sure I have a lot of that in my cupboard....” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1824 tasting notes

From Capital Teas

If you love candy canes, or are a fan of peppermint tea, you will absolutely adore this holiday offering. Black tea, peppermint leaves and vanilla flavoring create the perfect flavor of peppermint bark candy. Kids and adults of all ages love this tea.

Health Benefits:

- Great Source of Antioxidants, which have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease
- Black Tea has been shown to reduce cholesterol
- May be an mentally stimulating beverage
- Has approximately 20% of the caffeine content of coffee

Ingredients:

Black Tea, peppermint leaves, white chocolate pieces, cacao, vanilla flavoring

Brewing Instructions:

Hot Tea: use 1 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 195 °F and steep for 3-5 minutes. If bolder flavor is desired, increase the amount of tea used

Iced Tea: use 2 tsp. of tea per 6 ounces of water. Heat water to 195 °F and steep for 3-5 minutes. After steeping, pour brewed tea over an equal amount of ice. For more information on iced tea, see our instructional video.

About Capital Teas View company

I just spent the better part of 15 minutes digging around in my tea stash (and not finding) a plain peppermint tea. It’s strange how someone with so many different teas could be craving something so basic but I guess that’s how life goes sometimes. This is definitely minty but I’m hoping the caffeine this late in the day won’t keep me awake!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

After some really ill-advised anniversary dining that my tummy is apparently too old to handle well anymore… I’m still paying for it 3 days later (habanero ranch bacon cheeseburger, fries with buffalo sauce, half a pound of Skittles and 2 chocolate Drumstick ice cream cones. Doesn’t help that dinner the night before was a burger with hot sauce and Cajun fries…). I’ve been mostly avoiding tannic things, hot things, spicy things, carbonation, grease, sugars… basically everything I eat or drink! :) Hoping this calms things down again. It’s been getting better but I want to drink tea all day tomorrow again! :) 2 reviews I posted tonight were jotted down much earlier, and I just found the notes again today, so I actually only had 2 cups of tea all day long before this one. :(

I was originally looking for more of a straight mint tea but I think I have too much tea in not a very good order because I know I have some but I couldn’t find it… Tonight I’m getting much more chocolate from this, both in scent and in taste and not as much mint as previously. Wonder if my tastebuds are off because of tummy has an unhappy? This is still very good and it’s a nice take-the-place-of-dessert tea.

boychik

Shu works, give it a try. I always drink it after heavy meal. My tummy doesn’t like too much meat or fat anymore. Even my hubby asks for “rice tea” when he overeats

gmathis

Don’t you hate not being able to eat like a teenager any more? Spouse and I have been getting that message full steam lately :)

This tea both smells and tastes like liquid peppermint bark. I wouldn’t have believed it was possible if I didn’t taste it. I added a touch of sweetener, which I usually do when drinking teas with chocolate.

The only problem with this tea is that it both smells and tastes like liquid peppermint bark after you brew it. I’m not so sure the world needs this tea.

However, some of my coworkers love this tea. The bottom line is if you’re interested in having tea that tastes just like white chocolate peppermint bark, this is the one to go for. If not, try something else.

Great Canadian TTB

This is a nice chocolate peppermint tea. However, it is very similar to Della Terras take on chocolate peppermint and I am pretty sure I have a lot of that in my cupboard. Nonetheless, I am really enjoying this cup so thank you Jeweled Thumb for adding it to the box.

CapitalTeas

Thanks for your review! Happy Brewing :)

I got this tea as a end of finals present to myself. I can legitimately say I looked more forward to trying this tea than I did seeing my family over the holidays.

It really met all my expectations. Creamy with notes of white chocolate and peppermint – and not too dense, considering the ingredients. My only wish for this tea is that they made an herbal version next year – it’s such a good dessert tea but I don’t like having too much caffeine before bed.