Black Cherry Berry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by katrina

• “I took today off - I turned the world off and spent the day with the cat, the TV, and a book. No computer, no phone, no world. Sometimes I just need to be..... I have been drinking tea today,...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 734 tasting notes
  • “There was a box of this on clearance at Target, so instead of buying what I actually needed, I bought it. I steeped two bags in a glass of water for about 2 hours, and I've got a pretty potent...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “A yummy lazy leave the bag in the cup tisane! Taken with a little honey. I am finding the black cherry to be the predominant flavor. It's really flavorful, and I enjoyed it so much that I boiled...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I was a little suspicious since the hibiscus was the first on the ingredient list, but lazy and in a hurry (are those terms contradictory?) so I just dumped the bag in the cup and stuck it in the...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1737 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, blackberry leaves, hawthorn, natural black cherry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), chamomile and sweet cherries.

“This tea’s luscious flavor is reminiscent of the red fruit punch we drank as children – of course, our version is 100% natural. A burst of American cherries is made even livelier by the sweetness of Oriental blackberry leaves. Delicious hot or iced, this blend takes you back to orchards of ripe, juicy cherries waiting to be made into succulent pies.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975
About the Tea

100% Natural
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

An awesome tea! i suggest this to all who love fruit teas! the cherry taste is so good!

Gross! I got this in a sampler, and I don’t like to throw tea out ever…but I had to chuck this one. It tasted fake, and it also tasted really…bad. Maybe it’s just me? But yeah I didn’t like it one bit :/

Very crisp cherry flavor this time, bright red tea. Added a bit of honey to cut the tartness.

This one tastes like the mortal human drink Aide of Cool but, it’s tea and that makes it very Adult and a Grown Up Thing To Sip Mockingly While Twirling My Mustache. It’s entirely different and I wouldn’t understand younger readers to understand the experience. LOL. (P.S. Drink with sugar and don’t steep too long, otherwise delicious.)

wayahwolfsbane

Haha awesome review

The smell reminds me of cough syrup too much for the tea to be enjoyable.

I’ve now tried this one twice with no additives and I’m not loving it. It smells wonderful and the black cherry comes through strongly, but it’s weirdly bland otherwise. I do want to try it with some almond milk and sweetener and see how that goes.

It actually seems a little like juice due to the fruity sweetness. It’s a nice, basic cherry flavor so it does the trick.

Cold-brewing today, to have with Amy’s Cheese Enchilada Dinner for lunch.

This stuff is my soda pop, and I’m not ashamed. It’s fruity, a bit sweet all by itself, leaves my mouth clean and happy, has no caffeine and no calories. I could drink it all day, but I get that it doesn’t appeal to everyone.

One of the first teas I had and I loved it! Rich berry flavour, no sweetening needed. Not to bitter either. Sadly I haven’t seen it in many years.