Black Cherry Berry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Cherry, Hawthorn, Hibiscus, Natural Flavours, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Cherry, Hibiscus, Tart, Astringent, Candy, Chocolate
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I took today off – I turned the world off and spent the day with the cat, the TV, and a book. No computer, no phone, no world. Sometimes I just need to be….. I have been drinking tea...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 921 tasting notes
  • “There was a box of this on clearance at Target, so instead of buying what I actually needed, I bought it. I steeped two bags in a glass of water for about 2 hours, and I’ve got a pretty...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “A yummy lazy leave the bag in the cup tisane! Taken with a little honey. I am finding the black cherry to be the predominant flavor. It’s really flavorful, and I enjoyed it so much that I...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I was a little suspicious since the hibiscus was the first on the ingredient list, but lazy and in a hurry (are those terms contradictory?) so I just dumped the bag in the cup and stuck it in the...” Read full tasting note
    gmathis 1875 tasting notes

From Celestial Seasonings

“This tea’s luscious flavor is reminiscent of the red fruit punch we drank as children – of course, our version is 100% natural. A burst of American cherries is made even livelier by the sweetness of Oriental blackberry leaves. Delicious hot or iced, this blend takes you back to orchards of ripe, juicy cherries waiting to be made into succulent pies.”

— Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, blackberry leaves, hawthorn, natural black cherry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), chamomile and sweet cherries

100% Natural
This product contains all-natural herbs and flavors, and no artificial colors or preservatives.

About Celestial Seasonings View company

Another winner from Celestial Seasonings!

I cold brewed this one- filled my 2L pitcher with cool water, stuck the 4 teabags that came in my sampler pack inside, and let it sit in the fridge for 2 hours. After the two hours it was just perfect. Only the faintest taste of tartness (anyone who complains about the tart hibiscus taste needs to start cold brewing (an amazing discovery I just made!)) and the natural black cherry flavour is on point. It tastes like a black cherry yogurt my parents always bought when I lived with them. Delicious, and refreshing. Just like the blueberry tea from them, I absolutely recommend this, even to people who hate hibiscus. Try cold brewing- it’s awesome :)

P.S. – bonus points for this tea being cheap (about $1 per pitcher to make instead of $3-5 with loose leaf), because it’s not loose leaf there is no filter to clean, and no artificial flavourings!

Iced 8 min or more 68 OZ / 2000 ML

love the regular black cherry tea

Is that a black tea?

im not sure, fruit i think

This smells like cherry Kool-Aid during the steep, but there is also something else that reminds me of the Teeccino herbal blends. Maybe it’s the roast chicory? I’m not sure, but the aroma also brings to mind chocolate and is reminiscent of a cherry-flavored Tootsie Pop. I really love the way this smells.

The color of the liquid is a dark burgundy red. It’s tart and a bit astringent but I think it’s probably meant to be since it’s cherry-flavored. I’m not sure I like the taste as much as I like the smell though, unfortunately.

Flavors: Astringent, Candy, Cherry, Chocolate, Tart

195 °F / 90 °C 6 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I honestly did not like this at all. It tasted so much like medicine that i just had to dump it half way through. It sure isn’t my taste.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 2 g 14 OZ / 400 ML

I’ve never really liked cherry flavoured products as they tend to remind me of cough syrup. This one does still have that cherry flavour i don’t like; putting that aside the tea itself is fairly average tasting herbal tea. This was a freebie so not too upset about not liking it too much. I think I’ll use up the rest in a tea cocktail; the cherry will probably taste better cold.

Flavors: Cherry

Hibiscus. The bane of many Celestial Seasonings teas. It’s present in this tea, but it’s forced way too the back by the dominant flavor of black cherry soda, which I love.

This tea reminds me of playing outside with my friends when I was a kid and there was always this one crazy mother that had a ton of black cherry soda. How can that be anything but good?

I like it cold brewed as iced tea and hot. It has a subtle sweetness both ways.

I’m not saying this is some sort of fancy cherry and fig brew I would drink out of fine china at the table after Thanksgiving dinner. It’s more like a drink it out of a plastic bottle while shooting hoops and playing on the playground, if that’s your sort of thing.

I know it’s mine.

If you like black cherry soda, you’ll love this tea. I expect this to be one of my go to fruity iced tea for years to come.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

This makes a very vivid red cup of tea that has a very cherry flavor. I like having this when I want to drink something “juicy” but not actually have a cup of juice.

This tea is so delicious. It reminds me of black cherry soda, except flatter and more tea-like. At first I did not think I liked it because I could taste the tart hibiscus. However, I took a few more sips and it was actually pretty sweet, and I could barely taste it anymore. I drank it iced in my new tumbler and it was wonderful. I will definitely be drinking this a lot this summer.

205 °F / 96 °C 4 min, 45 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

An awesome tea! i suggest this to all who love fruit teas! the cherry taste is so good!

Gross! I got this in a sampler, and I don’t like to throw tea out ever…but I had to chuck this one. It tasted fake, and it also tasted really…bad. Maybe it’s just me? But yeah I didn’t like it one bit :/