White Chocolate Frost

Herbal Tea
Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Peppermint, Pink Peppercorn, Stevia Leaf, White Chocolate
Mint, White Chocolate, Chocolate, Cream, Peppermint
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Uniquity

• “ Of course it's the case that this tea is no longer available and I made the creamiest, most delicious cup of it I've pretty much ever had. It was a most delightful cup of creamed white chocolate...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 450 tasting notes
  • “I'll be pretty sad when this is gone - though thankfully I still have at least 25g worth of it to enjoy. I didn't even mind the oilyness last night and the peppercorns weren't bugging me; it was...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1836 tasting notes
  • “Yay! I'm home, and drinking tea, and watching Supernatural! I'm halfway through season 5. OMG. It's so intense. And I have so many episodes ahead of me. I love those Winchester boys, but I...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1681 tasting notes
  • “Ugh. Worst. Migraine. EVER. last night. And it's a mild, muted version of it today. Thank goodness for mint. I had a cup of this last night and a cup this morning, and it is helping ease the pain....” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 906 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Warm up to winter

Say what you will about winter, but it might just be our favourite season. We love getting good and chilly out in the snow. And warming back up with a comforting drink is even more fun. So we created a cool, creamy drink that brings together everything we love about the season. It has peppermint for a burst of freshness. White chocolate for comfort and warmth. And pretty peppercorns just to make you smile. Sweet, comforting and refreshing, it’s a warm hug and a cool winter’s day – all at once.

Ingredients: Peppermint, white chocolate, pink peppercorn, stevia leaf, natural and artificial flavouring

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It has a menthol-type aroma. I taste mostly the mint in this tea with a slight hint of a sweet creamy goodness.The key here is not to let it steep for too long or else the flavors will become way too strong, and it will be unpleasant.

This is my first Holiday season as a DAVIDsTea customer and decided to take advantage and get both the 2013 Holiday and Winter collections.
The first one I tried out of the Winter Collection.

This one kinda smells and tastes like Mother’s Little Helper, which is one of my favorite teas.
I did enjoy this tea, but didn’t expect the oilyness on the top. I also wish that this had a bit more of the white chocolate taste along with the minty taste.
Other than that, I did enjoy it and would consider restocking.

I bought DavidsTea’s new winter collection, and this has to be one of my favourites! Unlike many teas, the chocolate flavour really comes through, maybe more than the mint. But it gives the mint a creamy taste. Its a very comforting tea to enjoy after dinner, or in the evenings. Give it a try!

Loved this when I got a cup from David’s Tea and let it steep my whole bus ride home (20min) but when I make it at home it just sort of upsets my stomach.

8 min or more

I was super excited for this tea, as I thought it might work as a decaf version of Read My Lips.

The smell wasn’t one of my favourites in the store, but I wanted to try it anyways. It smells extremely pepperminty, and leaves a weird greenish ring around my cup. But, the taste! It tastes like white chocolate and mint and deliciousness. It isn’t the same flavour as read my lips, but its similar, and dare I say I like it more? Because I love it! And it’s decaf, so it makes the PERFECT dessert tea for me. Love it.