BB Detox

Loose Leaf, Sachet, Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

3 Images

• “I got this tea as a sample tin of this by adding the coupon code 'bbmini' to my Kusmi order. Thanks, Kusmi! I was really wanting to try this, but did not want to buy a full size after not liking...” Read full tasting note
    HighAdventure 122 tasting notes
  • “i love this tea. i cam across kusmi on accident while shopping in a "going out of business" sale. i have long enjoyed the detox so i took a risk and purchased the bb detox. i am not sure if it will...” Read full tasting note
    MessyArt 1 tasting notes
  • “New creation, so delicious from Kusmi tea. This mix of mate, green tea, graefuit, guanara and dandelion is simply excellent hot and cold.” Read full tasting note
    breakies 21 tasting notes
  • “I quite like this tea. I am a grapefruit fan and drinking this tea is like sitting back and having some fresh grapefruit without it squirting you in the eye, and no worries about getting some of...” Read full tasting note
    Cherabee 28 tasting notes

From Kusmi Tea

Since detox courses, green tea and beauty go together hand in glove, Kusmi Tea has drawn inspiration from its now famous Detox tea by inventing a beauty tea in the shape of BB Detox, the very first BB tea! Following the example of BB creams, this Beauty Beverage caters to all your skin’s daily needs.

Detoxifying: Because this is where it all begins –the combination of mate and green tea, recognized for its effectiveness in eliminating excess fluid from the body, also improves your skin’s appearance by boosting toxin removal. Say hello to a radiantly healthy complexion!

Protecting: Along with green tea – already well-known for its powerful antioxidant properties – battle is joined by a potent hand-picked team of two plants: dandelion and rooibos, a South African plant with a sweet, fruity flavour.

Moisturizing from the inside out: Taking in liquid to keep your skin hydrated remains a fundamental daily beauty routine. The water that tea contains allows you to keep your skin moisturized from the inside out. BB Detox Kusmi is the perfect solution for those who might find it difficult to take in a litre and a half of water a day. This delicious blend of maté, green tea and rooibos, flavoured with a subtle hint of grapefruit, may be enjoyed hot or iced at any time of day.

We suggest to enjoy this tea during the whole day.
Main flavor: Grapefruit

About Kusmi Tea View company

I got this tea as a sample tin of this by adding the coupon code ‘bbmini’ to my Kusmi order. Thanks, Kusmi! I was really wanting to try this, but did not want to buy a full size after not liking their detox tea. Opening the tin, I was hit with a lovely, fresh grapefruit smell. My friend said it smelled the best of all my teas and I have to admit it does have a really yummy scent — fruity and delicious. I’ve heard grapefruit is used to induce euphoria in aromatherapy. It may be working!

It still has a great grapefruit aroma when brewed and a light, tart taste. Not tart in an unpleasant way, but it may get that way if oversteeped or cooled down. I am really liking this tea, as are my friend and roommate. This is refreshing and nice. It’s also keeping us awake for our midnight marathon of Arrested Development – yay, new episodes! Hopefully this BB tea makes our skin look nice even though we’re missing our beauty rest. The resteeps are delicious, too. Try this tea! It is super yummy. I guess I’ll have to keep drinking it to see if it works on my skin!

i love this tea. i cam across kusmi on accident while shopping in a “going out of business” sale. i have long enjoyed the detox so i took a risk and purchased the bb detox. i am not sure if it will actually help my skin but it sure does taste gorgeous. you can really taste the grapefruit and it is amazing. it’s about 42 degrees out and chilly but this tea still has a refreshing “summer time” taste. i plan on making this my mid day snack tea. i highly recommend this for the health freaks. ;)

New creation, so delicious from Kusmi tea.

cherry52683

I just purchased it and I can’t handle the yerba mate. I see people are exchanging teas on here… where do I go to send someone this tea?

I quite like this tea. I am a grapefruit fan and drinking this tea is like sitting back and having some fresh grapefruit without it squirting you in the eye, and no worries about getting some of that bitter pith on your tongue. I don’t know about its BB and detox effects, but I do know that it is nice and refreshing to drink.

So obsessed with this tea. I’ve purchased a lot of tea recently so I’ve been really trying to spread out what I’m drinking, but I’ve had a big mug of this one pretty much every day. It’s a great tea for around 6 or 7 p.m. when my energy is flagging a bit – it gives me enough perk to take a nice evening walk.

Also I swear it helps me focus? I’ve had a lot of yerba mate in my time but something about this one really helps me zone in on things. Okay, honestly it mostly helps me zone in on this Winter Soldier fic I’m writing, so I’m wondering if I’ll just always associate BB Detox with thinking a lot about Sebastian Stan’s face. There are worse fates in this world. Anyway, any tea that helps my easily-distracted brain is A+ in my book.

The biggest surprise on the this one though is how much I love the flavor, given that I’m not and have never been a grapefruit person. I don’t even usually like citrus that much at all. The grapefruit taste is clearly identifiable but not very strong, which may be part of it. It’s just the perfect amount of flavor for me.

I’d originally tried a sample of this at the Kusmi store in NY and was surprised at how much I liked it then. So glad I decided to take the plunge and get a tin. Addicted enough for now that I already looked up pricing on the 8.8 ounce tins. We’ll see how I feel once I’m further through what I’ve got, but for now I’m calling this a big winner!

Flavors: Grapefruit

Very grapefruity! Not sure what it’s doing to my skin but it’s keeping me hydrated? So that’s good.

Flavors: Citrus

This is a very hype and trendy tea in France. Not so sure what I was expecting from it. But I have been seduced by the sweet grapefruit flavor. Good balance between bitterness and sweetness. A good ice tea option, too. Definitely worth it. Wrote a review in French) on it : http://www.monarmoireathe.com/2014/04/bien-etre-degustation-bb-detox-kusmi-tea.html

The taste is ok, the yerba mate i hate