drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

The brew is a nice light yellow.

The first sip is sweet, creamy pineapple with floral oolong in the background at first. In the aftertaste, it is that nice floral oolong with a little hint of apricot.

Resteep 90degrees, 5 minutes. A little less pineapple flavour, the apricot and oolong come out a little more.

For being a pineapple oolong, I maybe would have liked it with a little bit less apricot. But I do really like this

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada