Ok, I finally got up the nerve to try this. I received this in my grab bag. But I am really wimpy when it comes to spicy goods. But what the heck, I love chocolate. Lol, I accidentally sniffed the bag and ended up sneezing for about 5 minutes. oops

This tea upon first sip is really nice and smooth and slightly chocolatey. But then the spice comes out. It is a little bit too spicy for me. It really is good, but I am just a wimp.

I am not going to rate this because I really like it, and it is what the description said. Great job Frank! It just isn’t the right tea for me!

Would anyone be interested in a swap?

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada