Ok, I finally got up the nerve to try this. I received this in my grab bag. But I am really wimpy when it comes to spicy goods. But what the heck, I love chocolate. Lol, I accidentally sniffed the bag and ended up sneezing for about 5 minutes. oops

This tea upon first sip is really nice and smooth and slightly chocolatey. But then the spice comes out. It is a little bit too spicy for me. It really is good, but I am just a wimp.

I am not going to rate this because I really like it, and it is what the description said. Great job Frank! It just isn’t the right tea for me!

Would anyone be interested in a swap?

I am a nurse, I love to do so many things: reading, card making, scrapbooking, photography, shopping, and of course drinking TEA!

I started drinking loose leaf tea in Dec. 2010 when I had a DavidsTea for the first time and have been obsessed ever since! My favourite is probably white tea, but I also love black and oolong. I also like a nice relaxing rooibos or herbal in the evening. On Sundays, I like to treat myself and make a tea latte. I am not the biggest fan of green tea.

My favourite flavours are nutty, chocolate, jasmine, tropical, fruity, earl grey.
My dislikes are floral (jasmine being the exception) and banana.

I am admittedly fairly generous in my rating scale. Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada