drank Neapolitan Honeybush by 52teas

Thanks to Amanda and tattooed_tea for the samples. I combined what I had left of my samples for a cold brew.

This is really good cold brewed as well. I am getting chocolate most of all, then strawberry, then vanilla. The vanilla is the lightest note here.

I made a tea smoothie with this tea using frozen strawberries and vanilla greek yogurt. It was SOOO good!

I will certainly be ordering this tea one day when my 52teas stash is a little less!

Mmmmmm tea smoothie.

Comments

Mmmmmm tea smoothie.

Hello,

Most of my teas I rate at 90 and above, and would re-stock these teas.
Anything under 90 I probably wouldn’t re-stock unless I found a great price.

Saskatchewan, Canada