I was very apprehensive about this tea when I first cut the bag open. It smelled horrid to me – which I was later informed is because gin smells that way and I don’t like gin – and I left this sit for a few days before I relented. It surprised me in how much I enjoyed it.

I was worried it would have an overpowering taste but it was very muted and pleasant. It did not need any enhancers added to it which was a plus to me as well. But, alas, it did not wow me. I will keep the bag and enjoy it at my leisure but no tin buy for this one.

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada