Well, this one was… a story.

I had bought a bunch of DAVIDsTEA samplers from their website and this one came with.. I believe Caffeine-Free teas. I naturally was finding a lot of teas through these tiny, cute tins and after deliberating for a while, I picked this tea to try when I went up to see my crew. It smelled heavenly. Alas, it decieved me as so many do.

I could not stomach it. When it went down my throat, it felt as if it left and egg at the back of it and left my mouth feeling like I had just thrown up! I was horrified! The second sip proved to be the same! The heavenly smell was gone and now it just had the aroma of dead grass clippings from a swampy golf course. I couldn’t stand it, dumped it, and proceeded to complain to deaf ears.

I stand by my dislike. This tea was the worst I have had as of recent and I will not rebuy such a thing in the future. I’m glad it came in a tiny tasting tin instead of 50g!

I’m 24 years old and female. I used to be in university as a History Major but I gave it up to be a Laboratory Technician at a coal mine. My days are long and switch to nights many a time but I always bring 3 bags of tea with me to enjoy and have fun with.

When I’m not breaking my back over coal I spend my time in my room with my two cats playing video games until the sun comes up and watching a variety of movies, most of which are Disney or are animated in some way.

When it comes to tea, I have a fierce loyalty to DAVIDsTEA as they treated me right and garnered my respect. For the most part I am focusing on them but I take other Canadian Tea companies into mind and hopefully can expand my cupboard with them.

I currently have no tea rating guides but if I indicate I bought a Tin or will store a Tin constantly on my shelf, it usually means I will be hopelessly devoted to it.

My other interests include collection Starbucks cups, listening to Deadmau5, and watching far too many BBC shows.

Canada