The other night when I was forcing myself to re-drink the possibly rancid coconut tea that everyone else in the world loves, I really wanted to be drinking this because I got my third Della Terra order in the mail that day! Can I get a “Huzzahhhh!”?

So I said “To bloody hell with this!” (in my fake British accent) and dumped that other tea-which-shall-not-be-named down the drain and made this instead.

Let me break it down for you. It tastes like a strawberry sundae. Similar to Davidstea’s sadly discontinued Ice Cream Cake tea if that had strawberries/flavoring in it. That being said, sure, there is a bit of an artificial taste to it, but what did you really expect?? You are sitting there drinking an ice cream flavored TEA after all!!

Really good. I’m still undecided on whether or not I would reorder this one, but I’m glad to have tried it and plan to enjoy another mug again soon :)

Della Terra FTW!
(I know I need to expand my tea horizons, if there is another amazing flavored tea company out there please introduce me!!)

(Boiling, 3-4min)