drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

So I went to DavidsTea, yet again, and got some (too many) 10g sample bags of a bunch of teas I’ve been wanting to try. This just happened to be one of them.

First of all I despise fruit dipped in chocolate so I’m really not quite sure what possessed me to try this in the first place however, I am enjoying it as much as I would something I’d rather not have :P
I can taste everything here – chocolate, strawberry, and even a slight floral taste. For someone who enjoys chocolate and fruit this would be perfect because that’s exactly what it tastes like – strawberries dipped in chocolate. Bang on for what they were aiming for :)