drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

So I’ve been writing all my tasting notes as I’ve been drinking my teas because I’m simply no good at remembering specifics once I’m done. And I drank this one while my fiance tinkered around fixing the broken furnace and completely forgot to add a tasting note.

So, from what I remember – definitely yum. This was another of my samples I picked up while at DavidsTea today. I love when coconut works out in my teas! I LOVE coconut – the smell, the taste, everything! However when it’s too much it’s just blech. This tea was great for it yay! And I liked the mix of black and white tea – neat. I’ll have to have another cup and decide from there if this gets the upgrade to my collection.