drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

So I’ve been writing all my tasting notes as I’ve been drinking my teas because I’m simply no good at remembering specifics once I’m done.

So, from what I remember – definitely tasty. This was another of my samples I picked up while at DavidsTea today. I love when coconut works out in my teas! I LOVE coconut – the smell, the taste, everything! And I liked the mix of black and white tea – neat. I’ll have to have another cup and decide from there if this gets the upgrade to my collection.

That’s my mug!

Likes:

Dislikes:

Last updated as of February 2017.

Canada