drank The Glow (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

For all the floral going on here it smells an awful like like apple pie.

So it does taste like apple pie as well, but with a hint of floral at the end of the sip. I enjoy the apple pie taste but not so much the floral. However, I thought this was going to be all floral (and I have determined I do not care for floral teas) so I’m excited it tastes like apple pie at all :)

The fiance said it tastes like cinnamon. He said he didn’t taste apple at all and it’s only because ours minds are trained to pair apples with cinnamon that I tasted apples. I still think it tastes like apple pie.

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: