drank The Glow (organic) by DAVIDsTEA
740 tasting notes

For all the floral going on here it smells an awful like like apple pie.

So it does taste like apple pie as well, but with a hint of floral at the end of the sip. I enjoy the apple pie taste but not so much the floral. However, I thought this was going to be all floral (and I have determined I do not care for floral teas) so I’m excited it tastes like apple pie at all :)

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Lover of tea, animals, the ocean (http://eastcoastbest.tumblr.com/), science, travel, and all things summer.

That’s my mug!

I love black teas. I pretty well always drink my tea straight. I’m also fond of herbals, but they rarely make my permanent collection. I prefer my tea hot, but occasionally I’ll cold brew.

Oolongs I enjoy, but I’m not generally in the mood for them. I only truly enjoy subtly fruity flavoured greens. Whites have to be pretty amazing (see Butiki’s White Rhino).

Pu’erhs, rooibos (specifically red, I’m more open to green), honeybush, and matés are not my favourite. I tend to avoid them altogether unless others find them so amazing it would be a travesty to not at least try.

Likes:
Coconut, creaminess, yogurt, toffee, cacao (true dark chocolate flavour), rhubarb.

Dislikes:
Any smokiness, bergamot, flowers (rose, jasmine, chamomile), hibiscus is hit and miss.

Last updated as of February 2017.

Location

Canada

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer