This tea is nothing short of amazing. The tangerine citrus taste is apparent and there’s an underlying creaminess that works so well with the guayusa base. The guayusa adds a certain subtle earthiness to the background. I’m really enjoying this as my morning tea today. I may have to order some in my next Butiki order.

For those unsure of guayusa I highly recommend this as the guayusa taste is quite subtle compared to the other flavours. I quite enjoy guayusa, but with these flavours, I don’t mind that the actual guayusa base is subtle.

Aimee Popovacki

that one sounds awesome :) … I don’t like the main squeeze guayusa from davids which has orange in it… it tastes very burnt even if you don’t burn it! this one sounds better!

Comments

Aimee Popovacki

That’s my mug! I may have a slight love of Star Trek.

Likes: