drank White Christmas by 52teas

This is the end.. but the melody isn’t quite so dreary or final!

Day twelve: Have a wonderful day everyone!

It just started snowing here about an hour ago. I don’t think it will stick but still a very cool showing by the weather devas.

This is a very solid minty tea. It’s right up the ally of Cocomint Cream and Santa’s Secret in white peppermint creaminess. The body of the black leaves is full but if it’s not subtle enough add some milk- it makes it a super creamy coconut vanilla peppermint marshmallow.

I’m so sad to see this wonderful come to a close. Thank you for putting all of this together! There’s nothing quite as magical as being transported back to your childhood in the holidays. This twelve days of Christmas really did achieve that for me. This was my first impression of 52teas and it’s definitely won my heart in these last twelve days. :)

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: