drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Hmm, I didn’t really get to sleep last night, for no good reason, but I need to stay awake for another nine hours. I chose to drink this tea, that BoxerMama included in the swap, to start off the day! I’m sure it will be one of many teas today; I feel like death. I reaaally need to stop drinking caffeinated things after 6:00PM..

… Like the huge pot of Peaches & Ginger I had around 11PM (also courtesy of BoxerMama). This tea actually has some notes that are similar to last night’s pot, notably the peach flavour!

I like this tea! It’s juicy and honeyed with the vaguest nip of astringency, which is very welcome right now! This has a pleasant creaminess too, to balance everything out. I’ll be picking some of this up in my next order.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …