Thank you, Stacy, for this sample!

This tea does everything except outright transform into a solid Raspberry Truffle upon steeping. The candied raspberry center that has seeped into the surrounding sweet and creamy chocolate walls is something I can taste very vividly. Yet, despite that convincing profile the cup still manages to be all tea- and a smooth and mellow one to boot. This is delicious. I missed not having new Butiki teas to try.

Out of curiosity I added some milk to my first cup and it tasted as if I hadn’t added a thing. It’s the same level of creaminess with or without milk. Sorcery and witchcraft! I’ll pick up more of this one day.

Fjellrev

Oooh, I miss this one. It’s a good one, indeed.

Comments

Fjellrev

Oooh, I miss this one. It’s a good one, indeed.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada