It turns out that smooth and malty black tea, along with some sour hibiscus and citrus rind, makes a decently convincing cobbler. Apple is a distinctive flavour here for me. It tastes lightly spiced too. It comes off as a bit tart but it’s not bad, especially when some of the astringency tones down a bit as it cools. Thanks for giving me the chance to try this, Jackie T!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada