Not bad for a rooibos! haha
My first note from my giant Zen Tea order, eep – I used it to help me sleep last night while playing Sims 3 (yay Steam Sale!)

The blend smells like strong rooibos but after steeped it’s a great balance with just a hint of lavender. Very enjoyable!

Cavocorax

Hee! I bought that one too! I recreated my family, and the first thing my bf did in-game was hit on pretty girls downtown. Ridiculous. Guess I shouldn’t have made him evil.

CHAroma

Why would you make your bf evil?! LOL!

DaisyChubb

haha oh no!
It’s okay, I made myself insane because it was too real. I’ve only played for an hour an dmy bf already set the kitchen on fire while trying to make waffles and I freaked the eff out :D

Just like real life!

CHAroma

I love building my old homes from memory. Man, I love the sims. My computer is too slow to run it anymore though. :( I need more power!!

Comments

Cavocorax

CHAroma

Why would you make your bf evil?! LOL!

DaisyChubb

haha oh no!

Just like real life!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy