Thank you Courtney for this tea. I love Earl Grey :)

In raw form this tea has a very strong citrus scent that also reminds me a little of liquorice (for some reason). Ahhh thinking about it now it must be the vanilla pod.

Once steeped this tea has a creamy and sweet vanilla scent with waxy bergamot behind it. Very nice.

Without sugar or milk: Slight sweet from the vanilla with a soft creamy element to it. The bergamot is a little sour and floral which gives the tea an overall tangy taste. It’s drinkable but it would take a few mugs to get used to it.

With sugar and milk: Now I can pick up the vanilla pod a little better with it’s thick licorice like taste. The bergamot is less sour and blends in better.

It makes a huge difference with the added sugar and milk, almost like it’s a completely different tea. Me and my husband love it. We will be drinking lots of tea tonight whilst we play FF IX :) Thanks once again Courtney

Bonnie

I used to love this long ago, now it’s too strongly flavored for me. I have some left that I infuse into milk for pudding. It works! Used it for some lemon pudding…

KittyLovesTea

Wow that is a great idea! I bet the vanilla tastes wonderful and works well with it.