drank Cinnamon Crackle by Della Terra Teas

This tea smells so delicious I want to eat it. The dry tea smells like sweet cinnamon candies, like hot tamales or hot lips. My favorite. I love cinnamon. The dry tea has a strong scent of cinnamon spice as well.

While brewing I did not hear any popping or snapping, which was disappointed. I even put my ear close enough to burn it on the steam from the tea. Oops. I’m OK.

The brewed tea smells of sweet cinnamon, spicey cinnamon, a hint of vanilla, maybe kind of nutty.

The tea tastes delicious. Ther is more of a sweet cinnamon taste and not so much a spicey taste. The sweetness is not overpowering. There is a hint of vanilla. I was a little disappointed it was not as spicey as I thought it would be. I love cinnamon spice, and occaisionally will just chew on a cinnamon stick. But in saying that, this is a delicious, well blended tea. I am sure it will now be one of my many favorites.