drank Pu-Erh Gourmand by Dammann Freres

Note 1400, plus sipdown!

I really enjoyed this tea this morning, with a splash of cream. Nice and strong and rich. Definitely caramel and vanilla. Mmm. I steeped just over 4 minutes, too. (My usual is 3!) I needed something delicious and comforting, and this worked quite well. :)

Thank you to… Dinosara for sharing the sample with me!

Woohooo! Go you!

OMGsrsly

I have tried at least 615 teas. At least, because random things I have get put in random steepings or something similar. That’s a lot of teas.

That’s fantastic!

NofarS

Wow! Keep it up!

OMGsrsly

For me, yeah! :) I’m not a hardened tea drinker like you. I’m afraid my slosh-capacity is pretty low. ;)

OMGsrsly

I’ll probably slow down in tea types, at least until I wade through the gazillion samples and teas I currently have. :) I’m still drinking 3-4 mugs a day, though!

Comments

Woohooo! Go you!

That’s fantastic!

NofarS

Wow! Keep it up!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada