SIPDOWN! On the plus side, if i ever want to revisit this tea, they’re here in Toronto. Bumped the rating up a bit since this steep seems to have worked out better than the last. This is a pretty tasty maple tea. I’m looking forward to seeing how it compares with another maple tea i picked up yesterday. hmmm…

on a side note…so much tea drinking this morning! i love it! Not only that, all my tea is spread out across my dining room table so that I can get organised and see it all at once. Sooo great!

Terri HarpLady

I want pancakes with real maple syrup, which I have. Your review makes me want to try sweetening a cup of tea with a little maple syrup.

haha i ALMOST sweetened this with maple syrup but then didn’t. not sure why ha! I love maple syrup. so good.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON