drank Gingered Peach by Kally Tea

yeeesh….i dunno how i feel about this one yet. There are stores that I wake into and then promptly walk out of because they smell like potpourri. This tea smells like one of those stores. I’m not sure i can get over that smell to enjoy the tea. Apparently I’m one of the few that found this with this particular tea. I’ll give it a whirl and try it again maybe cold and see how it goes. But for now? I’ll just be having a few sips of this before i move on to another solid tea to clear my nose and mouth (loashan black maybe?)

Toronto, ON