drank Blueberry Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Mmmmmm blueberry matcha!
Catching up on my matcha reviews since I’ve been a slacker in that department. This matcha is delicious! I love blueberries! I’d eat blueberries all the time if I could since a while back some of my favourite fruits started to give me an allergic reaction. I was prompted by steepster reviews to pick this one up – in particular MissLena12 and Ninavampi.
Once again, Red Leaf has managed to create a flavoured matcha that isn’t artificial tasting. However, this isn’t the taste of regular old blueberries. This matcha tastes like wild blueberries. It has a sweet taste but there’s also a strong BLUEBERRY taste! I think with this particular matcha because it’s not artificial tasting, I could bump up the flavouring to robust, though I always err on the side of caution and get fruity flavours in distinctive first :)
As usual, I made a blueberry smoothie with this matcha. I still can’t get into drinking straight matcha so this is the way I do things. I love the way the milk adds creaminess to the matcha and with the blueberry it’s no exception! One thing I would like to try with this particular matcha is adding it to pancakes along with real blueberries!
I’m looking forward to
My matcha was composed of the following:
Size : Small
Matcha Quality: Starter (Basic Grade)
Flavor: Distinctive