drank Sweet Velvet Fog by iHeartTeas

Tried this one again. Bumping the rating a little as I seem to have found a better balance between the temp and steeping times. Still not my favourite though – there are better caramel/vanilla type teas out there.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks for giving it another chance. :)

Rachel – of course! I really love your apricot green tea! This one just isn’t my cup of. heh

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

No worries Sil, it happens. If we all like the same tea then what would be the adventure in variety. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks for giving it another chance. :)

Toronto, ON