drank Osmanthe D'Or by Dammann Freres

thank you shmiracles! this was a tea i wasn’t expecting to like, as it’s a green oolong. So i’ve been putting it off until today. I had the tea earlier today that had osmanthe in it…so i figured today was a good enough day to try this.

Overall impression? Not too shabby. It’s not overly floral, which is a plus for me and it doesn’t have that weird oolong-y taste that i don’t like. But there’s also nothing here to really entice me to come back to it. I’ll drink the rest of my sample but nothing to be wowed over…but it IS another tea off my “ALL THE TEAS” list! :)