another tea from way earlier today…..i’ve been trying to drink this one so that i don’t finish off my LB as quickly. same with me vanilla citrus spice…though it’s not working all that well as everything is just going away! I do love this a bunch, though i’m thinking i might be able to get away with just doing LB + cacao and being ok with missing the toasty rice part of the brew…mostly because the addition of the oolong in this just annoys me lol

Terri HarpLady

Were you able to get an order in for more LB? I noticed they already sold all of it AGAIN!

Negative…but I stil have some left….preorders are in May? I think…so that’s not as far off

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Toronto, ON