drank Grand Amour by Nina's Paris

First let me say that the little sample of this that I got awhile back was amazing, which lead me to today, where I was supposed to receive my “giant” order (100g tin) of it, but I am tea-less! :(

So, instead of me writing a great note about how happy I am to finally get this tea, I am super bummed out. The postal service “missent” my tea, so who knows when I’ll get it. It was supposed to be here today, but it didn’t come with the regular mail, and then I finally saw the update that it was “missent.” I really hope that it was just placed on the wrong mail truck, that it is still in my city, and that it will show up tomorrow.

This was a major disappointment to me, because I’ve been wanting this tea for months now and finally ordered it. AND, I had a difficult meeting to lead today at work, and I told myself that once I got through it I would have this tea to look forward to!! Super bummer!!

I really hope it comes tomorrow. New tea is supposed to decrease stress, not increase it! Stupid postal service!

UPDATE: Still no tea :( I hope it’s not lost!

UPDATE 2: It’s here! It’s here! Finally! I snooped through the blinds to see if the postman was putting a box in my mailbox, and he did! My husband was nice enough to go out and get it because I’m still in PJ’s, cuz I’m off work today. ;) It smells delicious! Gonna have some now! YIPPEE!!

Chizakura

Ohhh, that’s really upsetting. :( Fingers are crossed that this’ll appear in your box tomorrow.

Tealizzy

Thanks, Chizakura! I just couldn’t believe that the one time I actually am planning to reward myself with it, it doesn’t arrive. I usually don’t have too much trouble getting stuff when they say it will arrive.

TastyBrew

Bummer!!!!! Can you call the usps? I’ve done that before. They were reasonably helpful!

Tealizzy

Ya, I think I’ll see if it comes tomorrow, and if not, call them.

ashmanra

Oh, this was my favorite from them! Hope you get it soon soon soon!

ashmanra

YAY! Let us know how it is! Two of us got some Nina’s and it was a bit strong, stronger than the samples, but after a short airing it was very very nice!

Chizakura

HOORAY! :D Lost tea would be a very sad thing indeed. So glad you didn’t have to wait weeks on end for it!

Comments

Chizakura

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Ya, I think I’ll see if it comes tomorrow, and if not, call them.

ashmanra

Oh, this was my favorite from them! Hope you get it soon soon soon!

Chizakura

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area