Ode to Butiki tea:

As a free sample it came,
From Stacy, that was her name

Black Ceylon mixed well with some spices,
Those flavors go straight to my senses.

Plump Pumpkin-Cream sweetness,
Renders so much “yumness”!

Clouds of cinnamon, nutmeg,
More, Oh! More, please, I beg!

What, why, is this not a Chaï?
Oh well, then I’m mystified.

Such as, it brings comfort,
Pure bliss moment, too short!

So please honey, stand up,
Just pour me one more cup !

The end.  I get it, not Baudelaire material… but still an honest effort from TheTeaFairy.

Bottom line:  me like this tea!

Helena

if Stacy made a pumpkin chai what would I order from David’s Tea? as I have no doubt hers would be better :D

Yes, it probably would!

Bonnie

Because? She used no artificial flavorings… Nada! Nothing! Nunca! Nill! Rien!Whooptee do!

This sounds fantastic.

Spot on, Bonnie!

TheTeaFairy

Mélissa, I strongly recommend you to add this one on your next tea shopping spree:-)

Dylan Oxford

Haha, awesome

Mélissa

Oh I just bought it. You convinced me :)

Hesper June

Love it! both the tea and the poem!

Azzrian

Great poem!

tigress_al

Funny poem!

Butiki Teas

That poem made me smile :)

TheTeaFairy

That was fun, thanks poeple for your encouragement in my so called «poetry»!
@Mélissa: glad you caved in!

Comments

Helena

Yes, it probably would!

Bonnie

This sounds fantastic.

Spot on, Bonnie!

Dylan Oxford

Haha, awesome

Mélissa

Oh I just bought it. You convinced me :)

Hesper June

Love it! both the tea and the poem!

Azzrian

Great poem!

tigress_al

Funny poem!

Butiki Teas

That poem made me smile :)

TheTeaFairy

That was fun, thanks poeple for your encouragement in my so called «poetry»!
@Mélissa: glad you caved in!

I am French Canadian, so please forgive me if my English is not always perfect!

My relationship with tea in a nut shell:

Love Steepster, a place for tea lovers, where you learn and share with others…

About me:

Art is food for the soul…I consume lots of it.

Animal and nature lover, I will never let a fury friend in needs.

I love taking tea pics, here’s my Instagram:

The Laurentians, Canada