I made a strong cup of this tea with lunch, a sort of post workout reward. Dang, I love the peachy orange with that humming ginger! So refreshing! I really needed refreshing, my muscles are killing me! I’ve decided to step up my working out, so I’m doing Rushfit again in the mornings.

Steep City teas – you’re gonna kill my wallet. I’m saving up for another order. I wanna try the orange glam, purple peach, citrus sunshine oolong, and maybe Pom Pom, mint chocolate and a rooibos. Wahhh!

david

We are waiting! :) So happy you are enjoying our tea so much.

Comments

david

We are waiting! :) So happy you are enjoying our tea so much.

I’m a tea blogger – The Oolong Owl

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA