drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

Life has just been busy and crazy. So, last weekend when my husband rescued that turtle, we went to the hardware store to get a pond setup. We found out the hardware store was going out of business, so we came home with a new refridgerator and deepfreeze that were like 65% off!

This weekend we got the fridge into the house andddd I now have filtered water and ice! I’ve been slaving with brita pitchers and icecube trays. Took 24 hours to get ice, and I had to make an iced tea – how about tamarind pop! I haven’t had it in awhile!

Very tasty! Caramelly, spicey, sweet and a nice black tea base. Well, I made some bibimnaengmyeon (korean spicey cold noodles) for lunch so I only got to enjoy this ice tea at the beginning until I lost my mouth to super spicy heat.

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA