Gahhh so hot outside! It has been pretty tolerable weather here in Long Beach – lots of nice breezes so the sun doesn’t feel so hot. However today and yesterday were kind of awful and hot. Waiting outside for the bus to go out to the DMV sucked! Ugggg. I really want some pu’er, but I cannot survive something with boiling water and a zillion infusions. With that said, I made a good green tea blend that could be iced.

Good stuff! Orange glam is a solid orange green tea – nice fresh green tea base with the orange tasting a mix of natural orange and candy like tang.
The tea has no bitterness or tart!

I can’t decide whether I like this tea hot or iced – both were good, however I much preferred it sweetened to bring out the orange flavor more. Though, iced really hit the spot today with this sticky weather.

Full review at my blog, The Oolong Owl http://oolongowl.com/2013/08/27/orange-glam-from-steep-city-teas-tea-review/

Iced

Red Leaf Tea
New Mexico Tea Co
Bluebird Tea Co
The Persimmon Tree

I have a husband and a bunny who both hate tea. More for me!!!! MUUAHAHAHAHAAA

Long Beach, CA