Sipdown, 224. Lots of new Verdant teas in the collection, and I’ve taken some teas out that will be leaving me in a swap soon, so it almost equalized. This one is new, and now its a sipdown because I decided to use the entire sample that I ordered in one pot.

I don’t usually have much interest in herbals but I wanted to check this one out because I’ve been drinking more of them since I had my cold last week. I’m pretty much over it at this point, but a hit of vitamin C couldn’t hurt. I ended up steeping in a while, but the flavors are still pretty light and subtle. It is nice, though; lightly gingery, herby, earthy, bright and berried. What I think is the goji berries provides such a bright, juicy aftertaste. I don’t know if I would restock on this, but it’s a tasty blend and I’m glad I tried it.

Boiling

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US