So this isn’t Celestial Seasonings, but Steepster won’t let me add this tea, so I’m forced to write under a different name. This is Good & Delish Peppermint and it’s cheap, drugstore tea. It’s pure peppermint and nothing else, so it’s pretty good. It’s not as good as when I pick peppermint from our yard in the summer, but it’s relaxing for when I’m at work.

The walnut tea from this morning left a burnt sensation in my mouth, so I needed something soothing. It’s almost like it burned me, but I didn’t drink it when it was THAT hot, so it must be some weird reaction I’m having to the tea. It’s NOT a pleasant sensation. Hopefully the peppermint will wipe it out completely.

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY