drank White Peony by DAVIDsTEA

After having the guayusa this morning, this tea seems particularly bright in comparison. It was vegetal, slightly sweet, and just a little astringent. It got creamier and even the teensiest bit floral as it cooled, but it never reached that creamy deliciousness I was looking for.

As far as white teas go I enjoyed White Petal by Steven Smith (which I had yesterday) much more than this tea. It just seemed to have more going on, especially with the addition of the floral elements.

I run, I sing, I drink tea. That’s the best description I have of me.

I’ve always enjoyed tea, but have just started trying out a lot more loose teas and varied brands. I’m really excited about a site like steepster so I can read about what people think about different teas.

Oh and I really hate Lipton tea. There’s something just awful about it and I can’t understand why nearly every local diner only has Lipton.

Also I’m on the search for a full-bodied, fruity blackberry tea. So if you have any suggestions feel free to throw them my way! :-)

Staten Island, NY