drank The Glow (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I realized I probably should have shaken the bag prior to scooping out some leaf. I got a whole lot of flowers and not as much cinnamon so this is more like a floral cookie than the oatmeal cookie I had last time. Not unpleasant but not as enjoyable as my previous cup.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Flowers

melanie_ann

Do you find the cinnamon flavour to be fairly strong usually? I’m not a huge fan of heavily cinnamon-y teas but this talk of oatmeal cookie makes me want to go grab a bag of this!

VariaTEA

I am not a huge cinnamon fan either but I don’t mind it in this one.

Comments

melanie_ann

VariaTEA

I am not a huge cinnamon fan either but I don’t mind it in this one.

My cupboard has grown exponentially since joining this site and I have a lot to share. Feel free to snoop through my cupboard and message me if anything interests you – I am always happy to swap!

For me, flavored teas are definitely my sweet spot. I will most often reach for black teas and rooibos or honeybush blends but I do keep some flavored whites and greens around for when the mood strikes. I have a few herbals/tisanes but most of the time I find myself disappointed by them as they often smell deliciously sweet and then end up tasting tart/sour. I have a little bit of an aversion to pu’erh and oolong teas. I am also wary of florals, earl greys, and chai teas. I do not like overpowering citrus flavors nor do I usually like hibiscus, licorice or chamomile. I love dessert teas – caramel, vanilla, toffee, cookie, cream, and other sweet flavors make me smile. Fruits like strawberry, peach, mango, and pineapples will often catch my attention as well.

Thornhill, Ontario