drank Gingerbread by DAVIDsTEA

A Gingerbread latte seemed like an awesome idea in theory, although in practice I made one hell of a mess in my kitchen. I don’t really have “proper” latte making equipment so I microwave my milk to hot temperatures, though this time my milk ‘exploded’ in my microwave creating one hell of a mess.

Anyway, 10 oz. mug of really fucking hot milk steeped with a little more than 1 1/2 tsp. of leaf for about 7 minutes.

In hindsight, I should have used more leaf because while this is still pretty yummy, it’s also relatively weak. Anyway, it’s sort of like drinking a weak version of a liquid gingerbread cookie (gingerbread dipped in milk, anyone?). The molasses and sweet ginger notes come through and are pleasant enough but the whole thing is pretty gentle, and I wanted a bit stronger flavour at the moment.

Fjellrev

Sounds like a mess indeed! I don’t have any equipment like frothers either, so my idea of a latte is just pouring milk or half and half into my mug.

VariaTEA

I thought about a Gingerbread Latte for days when I got my milk frother but kept forgetting. Then when I finally made it, I was not nearly as impressed as I was with some other lattes. Birthday Cake lattes are pretty tasty.

TheTeaFairy

Lol at milk explosion, that happens quickly, doesn’t it…

Comments

Fjellrev

VariaTEA

TheTeaFairy

Lol at milk explosion, that happens quickly, doesn’t it…

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada