drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

I was craving something sweet, and fruity like grenadine but also a softer strawberry/milky chocolate combination and since I couldn’t think of a single tea that fit that description, I decided to make two teas instead! It was a great ‘compromise’.

The parameters for this blend were 1 1/2 tsp. of leaf in 10 oz. of boiling water steeped for 3 min. and 45 seconds. I guess that was the sweet spot, because this is just so damn good! The chocolate is sweet and milky which perfectly satisfies the dessert craving I was in, and the strawberry is succulent and not hidden by the chocolate. Additionally, the black base isn’t even a touch bitter or astringent, and is just going down super smoothly. If I didn’t know better, I’d think there was milk in this just adding to the creaminess – but nope! I’m drinking it straight.

This and Monk’s Blend just worked out splendidly, adding to an already great tea day!

Yvonne

I absolutely loved this tea as well.

VariaTEA

I think I am crazy because I did not like this or Read My Lips and those seem to be such popular DAVIDs blends. I am glad you enjoyed it though :)

Roswell Strange

I didn’t like Read My Lips either – and I’m definitely a peppermint and chocolate tea fan.

VariaTEA

Thank god it is not just me then.

VariaTEA

Ok so it isn’t just me. Good to know.

VariaTEA

Stupid steepster losing my comments only to post them later after I already replaced them to make me look dumb!

Roswell Strange

It’s alright – Steepster has been off all day.

Comments

Yvonne

I absolutely loved this tea as well.

VariaTEA

Thank god it is not just me then.

VariaTEA

Ok so it isn’t just me. Good to know.

Roswell Strange

It’s alright – Steepster has been off all day.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada