Mango Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From Adagio Teas

An ancient Hindu legend recounts the story of the mango tree growing from the ashes of the sun princess who had been incinerated by an evil sorceress. When the mango ripened and fell to the ground, the beautiful sun princess emerged. Our new Mango Green Tea combines the goodness of green tea with the flavor of perfectly ripened mangoes. Sun princess sold separately.

$6/3 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

I would probably liked this tea better if I hadn’t tried TeaGschwendner’s Cranberry Mango green first. It is a nice tea, not too artificial though isn’t exactly mango tasting. It is lightly flavored, fruity, easy to drink and very thirst-quenching. TeaGschwendner’s on the other hand has real bits of mango and cranberry in it and thus produces much richer and more realistic flavor with tangy notes.

Dry tea smells delightful. Fruity, perky and promising. 170/1.5 min. Not so fruity scented now, nor in the taste. Perhaps this would make a better iced tea. I didn’t really dislike it hot, but it didn’t seem like a mango taste to me. It was more of a cane sugar taste without the overwhelming sweetness. More syrupy tasting. I wonder if it would diminish when cooled.

I was a little hesitant in ordering this tea based on ratings on Adagio so I went with a smaller tin…now I wish I ordered a bag! Currently replaced my other daily favorite of Citron Green. I usually go for a couple of cups of this in the morning. It’s fruity but not too fruity. Very lightly flavored.

Light, different, and just what I needed.

Just had two small pots of extra strong overbrewed black tea — so I’m switch over to something light and fruity.

I ordered a sample of this tea with my IngenuiTea tea maker and I really wish I had ordered a bigger bag now! It is my go-to green tea in the morning and I find it very easy to drink hot or cold.

I liked this tea a lot, but didn’t LOVE. It had a very subtle green tea flavor, slightly fruity, but not strong enough for my taste.

I found this tea to be surprising- subtle taste of green tea coupled with the flavor of mango. If you drink this tea iced, it tastes even better.