Sweet Dreams

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Bigelow

One whiff and you will know you are in for a treat! Our blend of sweet chamomile flowers and mint leaves will calm your nerves and sooth your soul. So when it is time to relax, either during the day or at night enjoy our comforting blend.

Ingredients: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Peppermint Leaves, Rose Blossoms, Spearmint Leaves, Spice, Orange Blossoms

About Bigelow View company

I am very new to the world of tea. I have sampled a few tea bags, mainly this one and a peppermint one. Just yesterday I had my first experience with loose leaf tea. This was my last bag of this “Sweet Dreams” flavor. I have already decided that I lean toward loose leaf. I am currently looking to find one for night time :)

This tea is hands down one of my favorites. The mint is not overpowering to the senses, and it does not have a bitter note to it like other teas. I drink it without any milk or sweeteners, but I’m sure it would be just as excellent with a touch of honey. It is the kind of tea that can be consumed at any point during the day, not just before bed! I’d highly recommend giving it a try.

i recently received this tea from my dad in a package – he is living away and working in houston and must have been given some tea he isn’t fond of. i like it well enough, despite the fact that i don’t necessarily love chamomile. the mint and hibiscus save it for me – neither flavor is overly strong, giving the cup a tart, tingly sort of quality that i find intriguing. i also let it steep for quite awhile and drank with the bag in my mug. i’d definitely drink again!

This is my favorite tea! I love that it’s not too sweet or very strong, perfect for a late night drink.

I prepared or enjoyed this tea by placing a bag of it into some hot water. (That’s a little Steepster humor for you Steepster fans.)

I have to give this tea recognition, it is what got me started as a tea drinker way back when, along with their peppermint, spearmint, and orange spice flavors. I still drink it once in awhile before bed, pretty relaxing with a little honey in it.

I don’t really taste the chamomile, mainly just the mint, but I love this tea.

I once tried tea when I was younger and was not a fan. Tonight I decided to give it another shot, I decided that I have this one be my first tea since I’m currently dealing with a cold and thought perhaps it’d help me relax before bedtime…so far I’m enjoying it (obviously enough to join this great group and write about it).

Dear folks of the Steepster community…I no longer hate tea! :)

Fantastic. With a bit of honey it’s a really pleasant way to end an evening.

This is my wife’s favorite bedtime tea. For bagged teas, this is probably my favorite bedtime tea as well. It is naturally sweet and even tastes good cold when I finish a cup in the morning.