Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Melon, Stonefruits, Honeydew
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Sipdown! Tart and tasty, though it's not quite as good as I remember. Probably won't re-stock this one for a while, as I don't think it's a blend that will be discontinued so I should have nothing...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “A friend came over earlier this afternoon to have tea together and catch up. I had a jug of this cold steeping in the fridge since last night so we opted for that since it's been quite a warm...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 757 tasting notes
  • “EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! There was a snail floating in my tea as it steeping this morning! I am officially turned off! and I was going to make a lemonade based iced tea with...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “I'm sick. Like really, seriously, worthless, coughing a lung up, sick! How does a SoCal vegan girl who drinks at least one glass of green juice a day, and who works out religiously get a f'n chest...” Read full tasting note
    CraftyVeganJenn 150 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Much better luck this time with my tea-to-water ratio! Right out of the package it smells great and the big chunks of fruit look good enough to eat! It’s very pink this time (CUTE), so I think that means I got it right. It doesn’t have an overly intense flavor (a positive). The sweet, fruity notes are all kept in check by the very essential hint of lemon – in fact when sipping, the lemon is what tingles on my tongue the most with a very satisfying fruity finish. This will be an excellent summer tea – the flavor combination puts me in mind of sitting on my balcony at night, watching city traffic and sipping on some Goji Pop! This came with my Spring Collection kit and is running out fast so I’ll definately be needing some more! A+

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

This tea was light and beautiful. Like a hint of summer on a cold day. As for the taste aspect, I like that it rolled off my tongue and while the flavor was not as potent as I expected it, the overall impression I have from it is positive. Definitely a must have for those that like their tea not to have a so serious attitude. I just had a sampling of it.

Books that will go well with this tea are Anne of Green Gables series by Lucy M. Montgomery, Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson, Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit, and Shanghai Girls by Lisa See.

I got this from Another TTB. I think it’s been in the box too long because I found it tasteless. There was nothing I could do to perk it up. Something wasn’t there.

Well, this makes a pretty great cold brew :)
Dude. I freakin love this tea okay.
It tastes a bit like strawberry lemonade? I love it so SO much :)

Cold brewed overnight in 12oz water for about 12 hours. I’ve strained it into my Harry Potter mug and left it in the fridge to save for a late night treat :)

Iced 8 min or more 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
Memily

Sherbet!!!!

I’m in love with this tea. I’m not sure what it is about this tea but I can’t get away from it. I drink it iced on the daily and still have not gotten sick of it. I’m a sucker for melon. This tea rocks!

Flavors: Melon

It’s got a…..unique flavor that I’m not really a fan of (at least not served hot). Can’t quite explain it; very fruity but yet not. Smells fantastic however the taste just wasn’t there for me.

Might make a good iced tea w/some sweetener and lemon.

I just received this today after waiting a week for my order. I absolutely love the smell of it in the container. Its tart, tangy and tropical smelling. Since I have not brewed this before, I followed the instruction on the label. 2 tsp, 96 degrees, 4-5 minutes. when looking at it 5 minutes in, I actually had to check to make sure the water was hot since it didn’t look like it was doing anything! (I have put cold water in a cup before not realizing it wasn’t hot… being so confused why my tea hadn’t steeped in 4 minutes) 10 minutes later, I have a light pink brew with a sweet/tart/tangy/fruity aroma (exactly like what its like when you open the tin) However, the taste is so light, there are some sips that seem like Im just drinking pink hot water. Im definitely going to try this again, and a couple of different ways, but I don’t know if its something that Im willing to run down the street screaming how lovely it is. It has potential.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp

Upping from my first review because that was hot and today was iced. Blammo, we have a winner. This is so damn refreshing, I almost can’t bear it.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML
Courtney

I had written this one off until I tried it iced. So much better!

Memily

I first tried it on an international flight in my brand new timolino! Any decent tea was better than the stock standard teabags, haha. But it’s definitely an iced tea. It tastes like sherbet…

Courtney

Haha, yes definitely better than a bagged tea on a flight.

Perhaps I used too much water/too little tea? All I could taste was the melon, and I don’t know if I liked it. I do not sweeten my tea, and I’m beginning to think I’ll have to to enjoy some of these David’s fruit and herbals. Ugh.

I’ve heard a lot about you Goji.
Not sure I like you though.
Again, sampler sniff, amazing.
Final mug result, not really my cup o’ tea.
I don’t know why, I just don’t like the sweet tang.
I would not buy again, but it may be okay for you.
It falls into that category that I’m just not sure how to describe – I mean I like some teas sweet but this one is just the wrong kind of sweet.

Boiling 8 min or more