Noble Mark Ripe Pu'er Blend 2011
We are so happy to offer this Mandala Tea exclusive ripe-style pu’er tea to our fine customers everywhere!
This blend of ripe pu’er leaves come from spring-picked old plantation trees that are between 60 and 80 years old. Grown without pesticides or sprays, this is just pure, clean tea from one of the most pristine growing areas in southwest China.
We carefully selected 4 sizes of expertly-crafted ripened leaf from this plantation and blended them to make a very well-balanced tea. The majority of the blend (around 70%) are smaller leaves which will give up more flavor in earlier infusions with the remaining 30% coming into play in later infusions.
The result is an incredibly well-balanced tea. Rich and creamy in flavor and aroma without overbearing earthiness, this tea hits the mark and is now one of our most favorite ripe teas. And judging by our customer response, others think so too!
We are impressed with the clarity of the tea liquor produced from this leaf as normally, ripe leaf this young makes for a cloudier brew.
Brew it up short and sweet or loud and proud, this tea will not disappoint. In fact, it will tickle all your ripe tea drinking fancies!